Dreamed of working in the Football/Sport industry
Maybe you’ve sat at home watching Match Of The Day or maybe you have took a League Two side to the Champions league final on football manager, all that seems so far away from real life but if you have a real passion to work in the professional football industry or sport industry in general, now here is your chance, we have a number of Traineeship opportunities for 16-18 year olds to gain fantastic skills and work experience working with our EVO football, EVO sport, EVO Management.
Are you interested in any of the following :
Scouting, Football Agent, Sports Law, Coaching, Personal Training/Elite Performance Coach(Learning to work with specialist fitLight speed and reaction equipment), Sport Psychology, Physiotherapy, Sports Marketing, Sports Entertainment/Events, Sports business, Journalism, Analysis, Digital Media/Photography, Sport retail.
Our company is well established in the professional football industry and has worked for a number of years offering the above services. Completing professional deals for players and clubs around the world and representing players up to Premier League level. We have a fantastic network worldwide and are one of a few agencies to represent a number of English players currently playing overseas. The reason being is our scope is global and never ending which has had a reflection on our current clients. Maybe you could one day work for EVO football in an other country.
DREAM – BELIEVE – ACHIEVE
Do you feel you have what it takes to work in the football or general sport industry and would be interested in any of our unique Traineeship opportunities starting in January.
Traineeship benefits include
- IT’S FREE!
- 6weeks to 6 month of work experience in a sport related role.
- Opportunities to work with professional clubs, meet professional sports persons.
- CV writing and interview skills.
- Transferrable employability and life skills.
- A huge amount of support with next steps after completing the traineeship, whether it’s an apprenticeship, further education or employment.
- Travel expenses – covered throughout the duration of the traineeship.
- A £100 voucher towards required uniform.
- If you or your parents are entitled to benefits, they will all remain the same.
- Aged 16-18. 19 year olds are eligible but only providing their 19th birthday is between 01/09/16 and 31/08/17.
- Not yet achieved Level 3 qualifications (No more than 1 A level or 3 x AS Levels)
- Will be ready for employment, further education, sixth form or apprenticeship within 6 months
- Must be motivated to progress into one of these destinations
How can I apply for a Traineeship?
We are recruiting right now for the Traineeships starting in January but if that doesn’t suit you we have more courses in July. If you’re interested then simply fill out the contact form below entering in the subject area Traineeships, please include any further information about yourself, such as interests and ambitions.